Yui

[Music] YUI NEW song

Saturday, October 17, 2009Nicholas


Yui New mini album track list:
1)It's all too much
2)Never say die
3)Again "Acoustic version"
4)It's all too much (instrumental version)
Please support YUI by buying her album
LINK: YUI New album " It's all too much/Never say die" (Japan Version)
           YUI New album " It's all too much/Never say die" (Korea Version)

I've not hearing YUI song quite sometime not until today. It was quite difficult to imagine last year all the time the only song i've listened to no other than just YUI.
YUI always is one of my most important guitar inspiration and the only reason why I've never give up and keep on learning guitar.
Recently, YUI has been on stage again and I'm sure it was great news to every YUI's fan. This time YUI has released mini-album again called "It's all too much"
The acoustics version of 'again' was absolutely brilliant, its already on my next guitar practice list.hehe...
Besides, another song"Never say die" also have the YUI trademark song genre,after listened to it has brought me the encouragement and power to keep me moving on again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form