Begining of Nic Life

Sunday, May 03, 2009Nicholas

[Sunday, 03 May 2009]
Finally, i'm starting my own officially blog at a rainy Sunday morning.
I'm been always want to do it. somehow i'm always find excuses to delay of blogging by laziness.
Now it is time to write down and mark every moment of my life. Hope it will be a colorful life.
Recently, i just return from Tokyo due to business trip. I'm just so lucky able to see the 'SAKURA' at tokyo. It was so beautiful and unique. Now i able to know why the Japanese liked 'SAKURA' so much. Below pics are a few of my shoot, enjoy;






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. hey im just new to the blog,hopefully i can interact with some of the bloggers too just like youand share my blogs and experiences too,well those are nice pictures,japan is such an amazing country...

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Flickr Images

Contact Form